Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone good with computer networking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I don't think I've said before, my computer was resserected, but now it won't work on our network neighborhood thingy. My dad put two different things in it, one is a card that has an antena sticking out, & the other is a box which plugs into the USB port (I think that's what it's called). Only one is supposed to be on at a time, but hopefully it isn't hurting anything.
Well at first the problem was getting the drivers on it. After that was done we noticed the icon in the taskbar was different from the old one, but it worked anyways. The next day when my dad installed the driver for my sound card the networking drivers seemed to disappear, so my dad replaced them, only to find it didn't work, & when he rebooted the computer the drivers didn't seem to be there again. Finally the driver stays there, but there's still a problem.
So I was wondering, do any of you use A Wireless PCI Card by Linksys, or atleast know what I'm talking about?

(sorry for the messed up terms, & whatnot, but atleast I didn't call anything a athingamabober.