Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite comedy on TV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As per me mine is The Parkers on UPN, and i think FRIENDS is to over rated mostly jennifer aniston she not that pretty.
Scrubs on NBC. I miss Hidden Hills on NBC. Big Grin
Live action or cartoon??? Cartoon would have to be Futurama, and live action....umm...does Jackass count?
I would have to say these: Family Guy, Aqua Teens, Scrubs, The Critic, and The Simpsons.
I don't really have a sense of humor.
Yea i think scrubs is the next best thing, simspons is no longer that funny i hope they cancel it very soon.
I like Scrubs as well, Futurama is the daddy though. Actually Fry is lik the doc from scrubs a lot, incompetent buffonSmile
Reruns of Seinfield and of course the almighty Family Guy.
When I would watch TV, it would have to have been Futurama (much better than current Simpson's episodes) and Sealab 2021 had it's moments too. ("I'll make an artifical reef out of ya!")
Family Guy, Greetings from Tusan, South Park, the Man Show, Seinfield....hell there's too many. Americans are the KINGS OF COMEDY!!!
I've come to like Crank Yankers now, and SNL is pretty kewl. I've always aspired to be stewie on Family Guy somehow...
I like Friends ALOT, I really think seasons 1-5 are great, but after that its not that wonderful, but still awesome. Will and Grace is funny, but not as funny as Friends.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
When I would watch TV, it would have to have been Futurama (much better than current Simpson's episodes) and Sealab 2021 had it's moments too. ("I'll make an artifical reef out of ya!")

Sealab 2021 is quite awesome. I need to send them a script.Big Grin For those of you whom do not know, they (sealab people) are looking for fresh ideas for the show.
mine in no particular order would have to be..King Of The Hill, Family Guy, old school Simpsons episodes, Jackass oh and Mission Hill.

BTW, Friends, and Seinfeld are to overrated, I hate Jerry Seindfelds comedy style:mad:
Seinfeld rules for cheap laughs. It's a classic, but my favorites now are Scrubs and Futurama. I just don't watch much TV anymore.
Pages: 1 2