Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone going to Otakon this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey any of you guys going to Otakon in Baltimore this year? I'll be going with a couple of friends of mine.
I am going to be there with Wads of Cash for all the One Piece stuff I can find.
I hear that, I love one piece and there will be all kinds of One piece stuff there im sure
I was thinking about it, but I will probably not have the money.Sad I really wanted to go to the one in boston earlier.Sad

I agree One Piece definitely rules ass.Wink
I've been meaning to post this thread. I will be there. It's my first con ever. should be interesting. I don't think I'll be spendidng too much money there, since I already own pretty much every R1 I really want.
I wish I could say that I won't be spending that much money there, but that would be a damn lie. I just got a divorce so I'm going to treat myself extra special there. Can't wait to see the guest there either its been a while since I've been to a good con, but hopefuly someone will have a copy of Sci-fi harry at the con.
I'm hoping I don't spend too much money. I mean I probably won't buy any DVD's, but if I see some staues or something I want . . .