Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Alright! Harrassing MI does get what you want!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heh heh, by emailing MI tons of times and asking for a Detective Conan season 3-5 release, sometimes from different email addresses, and having other conan fans do the same, they finally caved it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...gory=41524

Alright.... shows if you bug them enough (or maybe just show that theres a demand for it) they'll make 'em. Can't wait to buy this set.
Thats got to be the dumbest thing that I've ever heard. Sorry, I don't mean to be offensive, but MI is a bootleg company that is based soley on profits and effort. They don't cater to the individual sales either.....they only do bulk orders to other distributors.Also, they aren't going to do a set because a couple of North American residents email them about it....since they aren't really that important into factoring into their sales anyways. Third, I really don't think their the kind of company that caves into some annoying emails. If you were really bugging them to an extent, then they would have probably changed their email address, like they did a couple times before.
which e-mail addy did you use to contact MI?
And besides, if they did release it because they got sick of people emailing them, they do it but with crappy English subs Tongue
[email protected]

Even so, I'd be happy with a raw version of this set. I've wanted them for soo long... though it figures the season I want to see THE MOST is the one that they'll release last. (season 5)
Did they actually reply to that E-mail addy? From what I heard, all contact to MI was cut off by bad e-mail addresses.
Every email I sent to that address got a reply within a day. Not the greatest english, but I was glad.