Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Noir dvds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm kind of confused with the Noir dvds. I'm planning to buy them, but there seem to be different 3 different types of it when you search up "Noir".

There seem to be 3 types of Noir dvds from the search:
1. A 4-disc set that got very bad reviews

2. A 2 parts set that has 3-discs in the 1st part, and 2-discs in the 2nd part. This one got very good reviews, but the confusing thing is that there are 15 episodes in each part, therefore equaling 30 episodes. Noir is supposed to have only 26 episodes...

3. A 3-disc set. This is the one that most anime stores carry, and is the one that I am considering to buy, but there are no reviews for this one! Could someone please tell me the quality of these dvds?

I'm quite puzzled about the 30 episodes that apparently exist in the #2 type of Noir dvd set. And if anyone could please give me a first-hand review of the type 3 set of 3-disc Noir dvds, I would be most grateful! Thanks for all the help!
Go with the 5 disc MI set, that was just a mistake about 30 episodes. I have it and the subs/quality are very good. I would recommend it highly.
Oh ic. Thnx for clearing that up for me Smile

Does anyone else have any info on the 3-disc set of Noir dvds?
Anyone?? Please??Sad
This is just my opinion- so here goes, from experience- when they compress to many episodes on one disc- something has to give and usually its the picture quality-- pay more for the extra disc- youll enjoy the Anime more--I also cant wait for the Both parts of Noir-I hear its very good- the puzzleguyBig Grin
putting 26 episodes on 3 DVDs is standard HK practice though, also I'm willing to bet the 3 DVD AC/MAC version are on DVD9s while the5 DVD MI version are on DVD5s
there's one DVD 9. Disc 1 on Part 2 is a DVD9.