Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Poor House !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm going to paint the living room.....pray for the house. Big Grin
What color??? Purple, red, Polka dots anywhere??? I like polka dots..heheBig Grin
My GF watches massive amounts of design shows. Are you painting one wall and the others different colors? We painted our bedroom with a single red wall and the rest a subdued greyish color. Very nice contrast. The red was done with an obscenely bright red undercoat and deep red over that producing a nice textured outcome. Painting can be fun, but now we're moving and have to paint it all back to white!
That's not kewl... apartment I take it. We painted my dad's walls in his apartment, and now we're havin to re-do them white again.
i dont like painting Sad
Painting can be fun, but if you don't wear old unneed clothes you'll end up with what I'm wearing right now. A good shirt with colored spects all over it. I waas over at a friends house so, I also got paint of my psone controler. I'm glad the paint didn't come from my room. My room is sky blue with black around the edges, & corners.
thank you for the positive feedback, i actually did minimal damage to the furniture to the carpet and that's only because it was white paint. I had a fun time painting but damnit, my mom is now calling all her friends and asking them if they want me to paint their fucking houses. Sad
lol. Look on the bright side, you might be able to pick up a little cash while you're at it.
We get to look forward to painting our new place in August. Mind you, some of those techniques they show in books and shows (like sponging, etc) look kind of cool.