Import Anime Forums

Full Version: "Great" news for me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know close to none of you care but, still.
Me & one of my artistic friends have embraked on the quest on making a "manga", ok, well technically it's a comic book, but we call it manga.
I've went through two artist before, one never did anything (he's the one I have now), & the other wanted to work on his own terms & change the story to his liking, add characters that he wanted in there, & draw all the girls with extremly large boobs, & barely any clothes.

Now, the first artist I had picked out of the job found the old script I gave him, & decided to want to try working with me again. But, my joy was almost shattered at the fact the only drawings he's done laterly are stick figures, so he's going to need some practice to get used to drawing again.
Our first project flopped because he said he couldn't draw the main character, then said he was joking. I left a much easier script with him, & he lost it, or used it for rolling paper, either way, I lost my only copy of it that way, but now he's going to work on my newest, & probably worst project.

THE REST OF THIS POST IS NOT WORTH READING!

AgentX Hunter. It's what came out of me wanting to do a Hunter x Hunter fanfic, but with all my fanfics I make it so that it can be/become an independent story of its own. Basicly the plot sucks, & the flow of it's all wrong. I have a lot to work out. Of HxH, what I was hoping to mimic was the hunter trials, & for them to have a goal, or something to fight for.

Basicly it takes place in a world where there's a secert agency that empolies people to kill big drug dealers & the like. (Yes, I know it's lame.) Now before to become an agent you had to born into the family of an origanal memeber, but with crime rates growing larger they opened it to the "public". The three Main Main Characters was memebers till they screwed up on a mission, two died. Also another probably lame thing I have a habbit of having in my stories is a way to bring people back to life. They are sent through the exam to try & get their jobs back.
So far there are 19 characters taking the exam, the Main Main Character, the Main Characters who will pass the exam, & may make an appearence in later chapters, & the Minor Main Characters who do not pass, but may still get later parts as villins. There are 3 teachers, & about 7 prisoners used to test the students in combat.
I've yet to decide weither or not there will even be written test given to the guys going through the exam, or if it will be all combat type training.

Their first test was to navigate through a desert like place following poles in the ground to test gut feelings, & eye sight. Their second was to pass through a maze filled with a few traps, & the third, well I was getting low on ideas, so they're not camping out in a tiger filled jungle.

The characters themselves are a bit lacking in the difference of attitude, because I've never had more than five main characters to work with. Their design also isn't very origanal. I have everything from a hooker who fights with a nail file, to a boy who relizes on luck (he passes most non fighting test very easily). I'm also trying to work in character development & the such, their are appearent rivals, & I'm trying to come up with some way to work in a few plot twist.

But the one thing I most proud of is the fact I came up with blood types for each character Big Grin

Any advice?
sounds dodgy, but then again everything does.

im pretty sure no one cares batz, but i do! and good for you!

btw dont call it manga if its not, i hate it when american comics do that!
Thanks for caring man.
Note taken, it's no longer manga, which then again it no longer exsists (sp?). My hard drive died while my dad was trying to fix it.