Import Anime Forums

Full Version: One small step for man..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One giant leap for Shibo. Big Grin

I bought Jennifer DDR sometime around Xmas last year but I never bothered playing. I decided that I was too big to be stomping around on her dance mat and that I'd prolly screw it up. Rolleyes

Well, anyway, now that I've lost some poundage I decided that I'd actually try it, and finally today I managed to get an "A" on the big 4 songs in this version.. On easy in workout mode. I'm playing the original game so those songs are Afro Nova and the 3 versions of Paranoia. So now that I've gotten A's on those as well as every other song in easy, I get to move on to Intermediate mode, which I guess is like normal game mode only with all the 1/8 notes removed, heh. Ah well. I still suck, but I suck less now. If I can manage to score A's in all the intermediate songs I'll move on to normal. I scored A's on Have You Never Been Mellow and Boom Boom Dollar before I decided that I was done for today. So this new project of mine of not toally sucking at DDR should take me a while.. But it's fun. Maybe I'll actually get more fit in the process. Here's hoping! Big Grin
you go girl, or guy even!
hey, do you have two dance pads? try playing doubles...for double the fun AND workout! Smile
See now this what the power pad could have been Nintendo you are always so far ahead.. but great SHibo I am really looking into the game finally, I just wish the guitar one would come to the PS2 then I would be in heaven
Get your self a large piece of Wood, and mount some Metal to the top of it. Place the pad on top of the metal and stretch it out to make it perfectly flat, then place a little padding (no more than 1/3 thickness) underneath the 4 stomp areas (there's probably a special DDR name for them), and it looks like you have a good makeshift DDR hardtop mat (no need to spend $100 or more for those ones on line).