Import Anime Forums

Full Version: trade list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

anymore.

thanks
i'll give both hakkenden and blue seed R1 releases for ayashi no ceres perfect collection common.-

i you don't like those i'll give the bublegum crisis tokio perfect collection r1 release for ayashi no ceres.-
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
only ayashi no ceres I have is R1 on DVD-R. I would love to trade for you BGC dvds and blue seed dvds.

This is my trade list.

HK - Gundam 0079 TV (4 Disc, AS)
Crest Of the Star Movie Ed (1 Dsic, AC)
Heavy metal L-Gaim (10 Disc)
Detective Conon Part 6 (3 Disc, AV)
Legend Of Galactic Heros Movie Set (2 Disc, MI)
Detective Conan Movie 1 - Deep into the Black Organization (1Disc, MI)
Detective COnan Movie 2 - The Murder Motive After 20 years (1 Disc, MI)
Detective Conan Movie 3 - Shinchi Vs The Strange Thief Kid (1 Dsic, MI)
Detective Conan Movie 5 - Count Down to Heaven (1 Disc, AV)
Touch Movie 4 - Miss Lonely Yesterday (1 Disc, AC)
Touch Movie 5 Crossroads (1 Disc, AC)

I am willing to ah throw in the ceres dvdrs as part a trade.

-Ryviux
would you like to trade the ceres dvdrs for bublegum crisis tokio and blue seed?
YES
ok.

do you have all the episodes? if yes it's a succesful trade.
I have a eps and all disc.
its the first time i trade. how do i get your address, and how do i give you mine.
you can either pm me or email me.

[email protected]
I've asked nicely before, and I will *not* be nice about it next time. I have been as clear as I could be about this in the past and it will become even more clear if I start banning people from the trade forums. Do NOT trade DVD-R's here. I'm sure many of you own DVD-R's. I do not want to know about them. Pretend that you don't own them. DON'T post about them here, and DON'T trade them here. I hope I have been clear. Ryviux, you have been warned. This will be your only warning.