Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Insanely bouncy happy anime tunes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I collect them. My favorite has always been party Night from Di Gi Charat, but Kiss Kara Hajimaru Miracle from Steel Angel Kurumi is pretty damn bouncy, as is Fruits Candy from Card Captor Sakura. Sakura Saku from Love Hina is pretty bouncy.. Anybody have any suggestions for more bouncy happy anime songs for my MP3 collection? I'm currently listening to a wonderfully insane song, Tamago from Dragon Half. =)
Closest thing I've ever heard to what oyu're talking about is Catch You Catch Me from CCS, but I'm you've probably alreay heard it.

Anywho how are you getting the MP3s? Because they're supposed to start tracking d/lers on p2p programs, or so I've heard.

On a side note: Real men listen to bouncy music!!?!!? You wouldn't by an chance wear a kilt (or whatever it is) would you?
Sorry, small attempt to pick at your mentallity (sanity) or whatever.
Shib:

Gundam Seed Intros (especially the first one) are all bouncy songs. There are 3 of them. Their titles are Invoke, moment and something else I can't thinki of off the top of my head.

The DDR soundtracks all have those types of songs

Ill post more when I can think of any.
What do you mean by bouncy happy anime songs?
l love Space Pirate Mito the opening song, Carrier of the Wind intro are all fab
The opening theme to Hand Maid May
Almost any Ranma 1/2 song. Especially Wild like you, Zettai Part 2, and the opening to Rhandom Rhapsody. Big Grin
i dont think any happy bouncy songs come to mind but you gotta dig the pillows, they do they flcl soundtrack. they fuckin rock! Cool
Definitely the ending to Mahoromatic. I think it's called the Mahoro Mambo. Also like Steve said, most Ranma songs, especially teh ending to Season 3.
Ending to season 3 was better. I didn't like Lambada Ranma too much. Rolleyes
The Pillows are alt Rock, not JPop
Quote:Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie
Ending to season 3 was better.

Isn't that the one I recommended?
l liked the Rurouni Kenshin op, and Love Hina too
I like Deep Forest from InuYasha. Don't know why, but it makes me all happy when I hear it.Smile
Sorry Vicious I meant season 2. Lai-Lai Boy. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2