Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who Knew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was sitting around around wasting a can of canned air or whatever it's called. You know when you turn it upside down it sprays ice, & drips out some kind of freezing liquid, when all of a sudden it hit me. Drop it over a lighter. Now normally I would relized that everything compressed into a can norally burst into flames when set a fire, but for some reason I wasn't thinking that I was focused on, "hey it's cold, maybe it'll out the fire. Imagine my surprize as the flame became huge, & then the tip of the straw on the can caught on fire. It's stupids things like this that causes thing like the rug in the bathroom to get burnt.

Pround to be a Dumbass, learning things the hard/stupid way! :p
WTF?!?! I visit for a short while and I find this shit. give it a fucking rest batz, go drink some blood or whatever the hell you do in your spair time. im through with this!
Haha, I used to do stuff like that too. Use enough Canned air and you can freeze the water in a toilet bowl. Big Grin

Yeah but seriously that's not cool. You'll end up losing your eyebrows or something. :eek:
You think your a freak now, wait till' you have no eyebrows.
OpOx, you have some serious problems. I spend my spare time writing novels ^_^. Drinking blood is what I do every once is a full moon.
this is quite a random post, but quite interesting in its own rite
*bows* Thank you Sanosuke
ummmm..... yeah, I think that torching a teddy bear is all that I'm gonna set on fire for awhile. But look at it on the bright side.... I don't have to shave for a whileBig Grin
Heh... I remember loosing my eyebrows once and burning a hole in the carpet another time... of course the carpet incident was when I was 6 and the eyebrows was at about 14 (there are just some things you shouldn't do with model rocket engines).

And WOW! OpOx... I don't quite know what to say

<Zagatto hands OptimisticOx a chill pill>
Steve I'm going to have to try that or something like it atleast.

As for the people who have been "defending" me, thanks guys, even though I can see where OpOx is coming from. I mean he's asked me to stop before, but it's in me blood you know, but still I'm trying to learn to focus my post, kinda like psionics, only harder :p .