Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Star Wars Kid: Reloaded !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
link isnt working, couldnt be arsed typing in. wonder if its any good? guess ill never know...
do it again.
I thought it was pretty pointless.
it is but he's just so......nerdy fat.
ok, now im interested...
well i therew must be alot of females that like anime from what i here now
I think the only people who don't find this funny, are the people that use to do the same thing in school, so yeah I thought it was great the first time i saw it, did you guys per chance check out when Triumph the insult dog went to the premier of Star Wars Attack of the clones, oh my God that was some funny shit.
Some fat kid with a broomstick trying to be like Darth Maul. DEfinitely funny.

Damn, I missed that episode of Conan. Triumph is always funny.
Haha, the guy is from Québec, I feel sad for him though. He never intended for that clip to be distributed on the internet. After that clip got released he really got teased at school, he had to change schools then ended up in a psychiatric ward. He's suing the parents of of the kids who put that on the internet for a quarter million dollars. If he was in the US he probably could sue them for 10 million and win easily
I'm not sorry for him at all. Comming from a video class over the past year, if you make a tape of something that idiotic and leave it on public property, whatever befalls you deserves to happen.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

Damn, I missed that episode of Conan. Triumph is always funny.

I saw Triumph the insult dog live at a comedy a couple of years back. It was hilarious
The people that first put up the video on the net felt so bad for the poor bastard they took up money for him. I think they actually got like five thousand bucks in donations. Damn Triumph is the greatest insult dog in the world....................................for me to poop on.