Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Import yours today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I talked about this in an earlier thread (can't seem to find it now) But as we all know the Gameboy Player is out now. But as many disappointed US and Canada buyers have discovered it is only in the Jet Black color. Well I got good news for you. Check the link...
http://www.planetgamecube.com/specials.c...ile&id=456

It details that yes the import GBP work with the US models all you have to do is buy the US replacement disc from Nintendo's online store.

So if any one is intrested let me know I will get a price for ya and we can work out a deal...

Speqaking of which Steve, Bezerk, and Tegan check your e-mails by the end of the day and you should have one from me
Heh...wish I would have read this before I bought mine. I just picked one up a few days ago and it is really nice...especially for Castlevania and Metroid. I just wish I could use my Playstation controller adaptor with it. It would be fun to play a Gameboy Advance game on my Gamecube with a Playstation controller. Big Grin
I love you Bezerk but that hurt my eyes seeing you wanting to use a PS controller ont he GC makes my heart hurt...

But hey to each there own this is more for people who bought the Indego or Orange or even the Silver GC because as it stands now only the jet black GBA player is avaliable in the states
I only use Playstation controllers on the Gamecube for fighting games. (like Bloody Roar: Primal Fury and...hmmm, that's it...lol.) I wish I could use it for Super Street Fighter II Turbo (GBA). The Gamecube controller works fine for every other game, especially RE's. Wink
A PS 2 fcontroller for street fighter YUCK no way man the Sega Saturn controller was the best for 2D fighting, but I do agree that the Ps controller is better then the Gamecube controller as far as 2D fighting games are concerned.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
the Sega Saturn controller was the best for 2D fighting

most definately! But I can only find a convertor for Playstation pads for the Gamecube...I don't think they make any others...could be wrong though.
I just went to the Toys R Us here and i found out they are making a controller like the old Super Nintendo to use on the Gameboy Advance Players .. So you don't have the analog sticks or anything.. Which i am really tempted in picking one up for mine.. ;o)
Ooooooo...thanks for the info. Schultz. Wink