Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Knights of Ramune = good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched the first two episodes of The Knights of Ramune. Decent show. Lots of giggle for your buck (that's a good thing). The quick lesbo scene between Parfait and Cacao *falls to the floor twitching*
The opening theme is pretty good. The ending theme is pretty suggestive.
My questions exactly, how's the quality?
I own the R1 so I can't say how the HK DVD is. I've only seen 2/6 episodes of the series. Though I thought it was decent. From the screen writers of Slayers. It has comedy and some good mecha. I'd say check it out.
ow it's a R1 rip? cool./
I believe so. It is supposedly hybrid.
Saw two more episodes. It was decent, nothing brilliant. Never the less, the HK looks decent. Thankfully I got my R1 DVD used for $9.95.
Rurouni definately pick it up. After watching the first two episodes I could tell it was mediocrity at it's finest. However it consistenly got better. By the last two episodes I was really obssessed. I watched like something in the ball park of two hours of this. Not bad. The ending actually has some heavy themes and paradoxes. Very strange, at times funny, and at times very sexy with extremely beautiful female characters participating in lesbianism. The Pie has spoken.
yeah I think I will.
But I heard that this is only a small part of a huge series, can anyone confirm this?
It might be. There was a preview for another arc of the story starring characters in later years. It was stated that it was "under production" or something to that nature. There is a fan sub series (26 episodes) called Lamune and the 40 Fire. I believe this is related to Knights of Ramune. This for some reason was in the opening theme. So check out the site, I'll give a link soon.
http://home.ipoline.com/~anifan/subitop.htm :mrgreen: Here ya go. Check it out.