Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sayuiki R1 rip?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have any idea when there might be an R1 rip of the show. Until a few days ago I didn't even know it was released in the US, untill I was looking around a movie rental store, which is trying to expand their anime titles, & found Vol. 1 (eps 1-5). I was shocked, I read the manga, or atleast, I've read some of it, & I knew there was an HK release of it or two. After seeing the R1 dvd, it didn't surprize me to find the video game too, even though I'd never heard of it either, but anywho.
Batz... You're killin me, bro.. You've been around long enough to know that none of us know when new rips are coming out.. Besides the fact that volume 2 of the series just came out this month R1. Volume 3 comes out in July.. There are 6 volumes of this series and as far as I know none of the release dates for the other 3 have been announced yet. And there will be no R1 rip without a full R1 set. A newbie I can understand, but you're killing me here, man.. Go to animeondvd.com or something to look before you post that stuff. Actually, just don't post it. Locking thread..