Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What's your favorite fast food place?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mine's a local joint. It's called Sapporo Beef Bowl. I'm kinda trying to eat healthy and this place not only kicks ass but it's normally not all that bad for you. Their specialty is bowls full of rice, with grilled chicken, very thinly sliced beef, or tofu, plus an option of veggies or no veggies.. It's topped with a really good curry sauce or a really good teriyaki type sauce. Yum! They have this neat bottled beverage from Korea called Aloe Green that I like to get with my food. I have a take-out menu for the place right next to my computer. I decided that I would try every single item on the menu and rate it. Wink They have 17 main dishes, of which I've tried 13, and 9 other assorted side items, which I've tried 4 of. Wink They also have a crazy card, so after you've ordered your 10th bowl you get one free. I'm on my second card now. We go at work a lot so I get stamps when my coworkers eat there too. Wink What's your favorite fast food joint?
Well, out of the national chains I would pick Wendys, but my favorite resturant would be a tie. Two resturants in New York. The Vestal Bakery, and Marios pizza.Big Grin
My favorite national chain would definately have to be Arbys. I live in a really small town, so i like the BBQ places around there. Yummy food, for little $$$.
As far as national stuff, I still love McD's. I haven't had it in soooo long though. It's been.. Almost 5 months. I want it! Ah well. Gimme a few more months and I'll be able to eat that stuff a little more often than I do now, heh.
National would be Burger King. I think it's because that's the only one not close by for me, so I don'tget to eat it as often as some of the others.

Locally, we have a Marios Pizza too. It's great. Too bad it's still 10-15 miles away. But it does stay open until like 5 AM, so alot of people go there after clubbing and stuff. Kakoi, does your Marios have those same thin, square, crunchy pizzas?
I loooooooove KFC.
Meh, I'm vegetarian so as far as fast food goes I really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel. I'd have to say Crown Burger though, I believe it's just local, kind of a greek burger joint. They have an awesome gardenburger. *drool*

Spensivo though, usually costs like $7.00 to eat there. For cheap, gotta go Del Taco. 99 cent half pound bean and cheese burros. MMmm.
i much prefer buger king to mcdonalds, and pizza hut rocks too!
Well i would have to say locally here..
Yoshinoya's or
Cocoichibanya's

but i would say states side i love Arby's
I wish we had an In and Out here. I ate there when I visited Cali, and they have the best burgers.
I wouldn't say Pizza Hut is fast food, just a large chain. It is my seconds favorite. It took them 20 min. for my pizza two days ago.
Wrap-Zone which offers wraps and smoothies. You can see the retaurant employee make your wrap in front of you like Subways sandwiches. I love its "Blue Monkey" smoothie (blue berry, banana, OJ, milk, ice) and always orders veggie wrap with side order chicken/tofu.

If not, my other choice will be sushi (tuna maki).
A local place called Decarie Hot Dogs, best poutine (Quebec specialty consisting of fries, cheese and gravy) in town.

National chain, probably Wendy's
Burger King is the only fast food place my family eats at, so I guess it would have to be my favorite.
I have to agree with Schultz on Cocoichibanya's (AKA Coco's).
State side would definatly be Wendy's followed closely bt Pizza Hut!!
Pages: 1 2