Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Item View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did u guys see the new Item view? what do you think?

You can now sumbit (or will be in a day or 2) a synopsis if there is already one, for approval... (before if htere is a synopsis u cant submit another one unless an admin deletes it) now u can sumbit a better one and admin will basically read it and see if its better and approve it (deleting the old one)

also got little thing for notes now ... here's an example
http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=1423

call it a quick box of information... irght now most items dont have any notes (thus notes field not appearing) but we are planning on going through the dvds (and maybe having userrs help us) and submit such info as R1 rip... MI rip or whatnot...

Anyhow... lets all give Schultz a pat on the back for a job well done Smile
It looks great, good job Schultz

I see something called I own this title. Does this mean we'll be able to keep track of our HK DVD collections like DVD profiler in the near future. That would be awesome! This site just keeps getting better.
yup yup, thats exactly it.. you build your own custom collection databaase where other users will be able to see (and there will be other features added to go with that.. but you'll see the depth of it when its live) ^_^
Nice job JJ, Schultz Wink
I noticed it as well. Might I make one more suggestion as the ultimate in new additions to the site? There should be a link (preferably right under the DVD Reviews link) that allows you to submit new releases so we don't have to ask you guys to do so. You can have dialogue boxes for all the info (episode counts, movie, OVA, TV, Serial number etc) have radio buttons for all the companies and allow us to submit DVDs in the same way as a review (admins look them over and add them etc).

If you did that, this site would flourish quite a bit since people could just add all the new sets themselves instead of waiting for your guys to add them (example: the Four Discs Eva set by FX).
I like the new changes as well. Keep up the good work guys.
yes the new item view looks sleek and professional. Thanks for keep improving the site's function.
Yeah, when I first saw the change my compuer was about to crash from lack of memory, so I thought it didn't load, & then I read the page of the title, COOL!
Nice work!
Yea i hope to have the rest of the features up and going sometime whithin the next few weeks.. ;o)
JJ and Schultz, would it be possible to set up a system where if a dvd isnt in stock then people can purchase it but they dont have to send a payment until its in stock? it would be most useful, cause i keep missing sets, then requesting them then missing them again, being afraid to request them again incase JJ kicks my ass. but if you set that up im sure everyone would definately appreciate it!
That is a cool idea but it's almost like a cash on delivery idea...

I feel it is better to just preorder... Pay JJ now and you know he will get you what you are asking for. Time, money and patience... All things I need or want...
smiple pre-ordering would suit me too, i trust JJ with my money. well hes never stroked me before.....
Big Grin

not implying anything