Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Doom 3 version 0.02 E3 alpha leak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone played this game yet? its super sweet... the light is real time 100% ... will post some screenshots later Wink
I'd need a gfx card upgrade first. Still using a vanilla GF3 Sad
I'm content playing the same level over and over again in RTC Wolfenstein and Medal of Honor.
kakomu, download Wolfenstein Enemy Terriroty.. a free new multiplayer game... 6 new maps... ;p

I got myself GeForceFX 5600 256meg vidcard with my "first person shooter machine" heh

btw u dont need FX series card... GF4 plays it fine
Hey JJ, is the E3 Leak you have the one from last years E3 2002? That's a kick ass demo if it is. Only problem being it's unoptimised and so will obviously run faster when it gets a release.

Also what manufacturer is behind your gfx card? I gotta ask, cos my Geforce FX 5600 256 DDR is done by PNY technologies and was pretty cheap (170 USD).
its THIS years E3 leak.. last year they didnt have the actual game play.. just movies of what game gonna look like Wink

my FX is by none other than by MSI Wink
Mine is made by MSI. I've been apprehensive to get another since mine has Video-in.