Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hi Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys I'm backBig Grin Big Grin . I dissapeared some where around March I think, stupid ISP problems...A couple of months later I'm back!! Dont know for how long though, I'm leeching of free JUNOBig Grin . So I'll throw around my 2 cents while I can.
Sorry, I don't really know you, & I don't know why no one has posted here. But, hello.
I thought about posting here... then I saw the rabbit/chicken picture:eek:
the wha...? I'm lost, & confused.
Nice to see you again GTR.Big Grin It has been some time since the "last" time I saw you.
I remember his name from back when I was a wee lil post slut, or maybe back when I didn't post, yeah I think it was more about that time. And what is she talking about chicken thing???
In GTR's avatar. I don't want to say anymore as it will spoil it.Big Grin
It was the first thing I looked at when I opened the tread. How did you miss it?
working, the girlfriend, anime, video games, takes up all my time, rarley have time to go online...damn gf...but no one say anthing plz!Big Grin
<---------Doesn't see Avatars.
i knew rabbits were horny but thats just wrong :eek:
Your tellin me....Big Grin
GTR good to see you posting again... and your avatar is one of the best do you have that as a mpg or a video file of some kind....
Why would you ask something like that, Morg ? So you can use it as your new background? That's cross species fornication...it's like a man with an ostrich...or emu.:eek:
I turned avatars on, & I REMEMBER THAT AVATAR!
Isn't that the one that made Steve want one of a goat & a ram, & on it write now who rams who?
Pages: 1 2