Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Work !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do any of you lazy bastids work or am I the only one ? I work at Brylane or specifically Lane Bryant were a bunch of fatties like to order thongs in a size 5x.:eek: :eek: :eek:
I've been trying to get a job, but no one is hiring anymore. I recently got an interview from starbucks, But I dunno if they will hire me or not.
I have a job...and it's a real job too.
Can't tell you what it is though...
OH MY GOD !!! Are you serious ? You have a REAL job ?! Man, i can't wait for the day i quit my FAKE job and got a REAL ONE like you.:p
NOOOOOO!!!! DON'T DO IT!!! DON'T DO IT!!!

I would give anything to have a fake job...
Or just quit.

I suppose I could, but my husband spends too much on Anime and computers.
I'm going got work at EB Games after I get back from New York in mid to late August. My friend Joel said he can hook me up there. Smile
Here's the only way to get a job, though. You have to keep calling them and letting them know you are interested. If you just give them an application and wait, it doesn't work. You have to keep at them. Let them know you want the job bad.
Unless it's the Military. They want you to know they want YOU!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I have a job...and it's a real job too.
Can't tell you what it is though...

NO yours is not a Real job.. ;o)

I have a really shitty Job though..
Active Duty Air Force
Electrical Power Production

which translates into a grease monkey/bitch boy for the squadron.
;o)
when I actually get into AF, I kept thinking, all I want is a job that lets me wear my BDUs every day. Damn, I hate summer Blues.
I have a job. I work at a bank. I hate it though. I've been trying to get me a real job for awhile now, but there's no IT jobs around anymore. Time to start looking elsewhere.
Job.... what's a job?? But actually I've been trying to get a job at the dance studio where I take classes. I have to ask the owner again today. I really need a job, I need the money.
I just got a job. Well, I don't have it yet, but they promied it to me once my urinanalysis comes back in the labs, which means I could be oriented by monday and working by Tuesday!

The job I got is at the Fish market in my grocery store (Jewel).
Well, I have a job. I'm a Substitute Teacher (I tolerate absoulutely no shit. If a child wants to be a real bastard I'll show up at his house.Wink ). I haven't worked in a while though as it is summer now. I am seriously considering changing professions. This one just isn't for me.:mad:
i have a shitty job in a clothes shop, but i reckon if i go there everyday of the week they will give me a job in my local comic shop.
heh if you go there every day of the week they give u a job? I think if u go there every day of the week it will have the opposite effect ~_~
Pages: 1 2 3