Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This question is regarding Kikaider - The Animation. They just started showing it on cartoon network's "Adult Swim". However, they have also had it previewed a long time ago on some of the pioneer products (Ex. Silent Mobius, .hack, and I think Chobits...) anyway, what I am wondering is when it will be released R1...

It has to be soon... right?:confused:
I'm confused. Your poll is about Naruto but your asking about Kikiader animation ^_^
hell yea they should make naroto r1
i havent seen the naruto anime but the manga rocks!
I'm happy with my HKs of Naruto.Big Grin Big Grin
I've got the first 32 episodes of Naruto digisubs, haven't watched one episode yet. In good time I will
Nice.Wink
I was just curious about Naruto. :o

The real question in this thread in conserning Kikaider.
So do you guys have any information?Big Grin

(In regards to your Naruto answers) Yeah I think that they should just try and come out with better subtitles because I think the voices fit the characters perfectly.
ill get it R1, I have the first 38 episodes downloaded and I am loving it so far.
Definitely Ox, I have downloaded all 38 eps so far too, and I think its one of the best series coming out right now. About as addictive as One Piece!!
yeah, anime has been in kind of a slum nowadays but one piece and naruto have renewed my spirit ^_^