Import Anime Forums

Full Version: the cheapest!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys

do you know where i can find the cheapest online hk anime dvds shops?

and i mean reginal free buy that

please answer me asap i'll be gratefullBig Grin
damn straight here! and http://www.animediscount.com is good if it aint as/mac you are after, btw i hear that the guy that runs that site isnt a total ass-wipe like someone else we know.
Yep, most definetly here Smile 7 dollars per DVD is a price you can't beat!
thanks guys

i think here is the cheapest , but i'm looking for more .
there are few titles only.. i can't find what i want..Sad
If it's a MAC title that you want, just request it and JJ can order it for you.
I see you live in Qatar also, import anime has very cheap internatinal shipping and from what I hear it's very fast

Yup, if it's an AS/MAC title you are looking for just request it and he'll get it ASAP
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin thanks alotBig Grin Big Grin Big Grin

u have helped me alot

you don't know how hard it is to get anime here in qatar ....i've only seen some as old as me :p

thanks again Wink
Quatar, eh? So what anime do they show over there? I've been to the middle east once, but I never got to see Quatar, just Jordan. I was in Egypt as well. I didn't see any anime while I was there but I did find a Japanese channel and I was watching black and white go lessons for a while although I couldn't understand anything.. =)
I work with a girl whose from Morroco. I let her borrow Bebop and she said she recognized Vicious from something she saw there. So I guess they show Bebop in Morocco.
Damn, Bebop in Morocco, I don't even think they showed Bebop on TV in Canada
When I was over visiting my Grandparents in Hungary, I found DBZ in Hungarian on one station. I couldn't watch it very long, as I speak little to no hungarian myself and it didn't have subs.

I have friends still over in Qatar.
there are alot of anime shown on tv in the middle east but most of them are old and dubbed in arabic.
i've seen dragon ball , rose of versailles, detective conan, gundam wing,sindbad the sailor,captain tsubasa and mmmmm so much more

but most of them are cut and boring in arabic cuz they don't translated exactly as it is in japanese.

any way guys do you know a cheap site for anime that accept credit card but not by paypal or bidpay ?Big Grin
godarmageddon this site uses paypal..
i guess it's my bad luckSad
Pages: 1 2