Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which R1 to buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All there are being released soon, and I was trying to figure out which ones are worth preordering. Let me know what yourr recommendations are and which ones I should skip. I'm deciding between Scryed, Bandit King Jing, Infinite Ryvius, and Najica Blitz Tactics.
Out of that list I've only seen Najica.

It's fun and has all the white panty shots you could ask for, but I wouldn't pay top dollar for the set.
The boxset of Najica actually comes with panties
If you really want panties, why not just go to Victoria's secret, and dig through the bargain bin, you can probably find some for pretty cheap...

As for R1s, I don't think i can whole heartidly reccomend Infinite Ryvius. It's only so-so. You'd probably be better off with sCRYed
I have only seen ScryEd. Its an action packed fighting anime. It reminded me of the x-men series with some DBZ elements in it. If you like this genre, than this is a must see in my opinion.

Good luck.
Najica boxset actually comes with panties? Shit, glad I left R1's a LONG time ago. What's next? Including a Walther P99 with a Noir boset? Jesus...
The only one I have seen anime wise is Najica, and it isn't worth R1 prices. The manga to Bandit King is pretty cool.
Quote:Originally posted by Vinny
Najica boxset actually comes with panties? Shit, glad I left R1's a LONG time ago. What's next? Including a Walther P99 with a Noir boset? Jesus...

Hahaha. Worse. Noir came with secret decoder 3D glasses.
Quote:Originally posted by Vinny

Dude, Walther Sucks balls as a gun company. It would come with a Beretta 96G 45 cal, or if you wanted to get Spec Ops, a SOCOM HK MK 23 *Drools*.
Buying the panties in the set would make me feel like a perv.
I just rented Scryed and watched the 1st 4 episodes. That is definitely worth buying. Too bad the place over here doesn't carry any of the other titles for me to check out.

Steve, I'm assuming you would like to do it the old fashioned way like Happosai and go around stealing the panties yourself? :p I can see you now with a handkerchief tied around your face screaming 'what a haul! what a haul!' Hahaha.
I said Walther P99 because it was a gun used by one of the main characters in the anime. And they don't suck balls. I own the P99 (cost a pretty penny too) in .40 caliber and it's a great handgun. And it's not that piece of shit version released by S&W. Hell, the MPL is probably my favorite submachine gun (next to the Shipka, of course Smile )
And the Beretta 96G doesn't even come in .45 caliber, so what are you talking about? And anyone who knows a thing or two about guns would go for the superior Taurus PT92. Are you one of those kids who plays those first person games, thinking it make you an expert in guns?
I loved King of Bandits. Its was actually one of my favorites [very catchy opening theme song]. Scryed was a goodie too. Didn't like Najica [thought it was just senseless fanservice] and I hated Infinite Ryvius [mainly because of the main character]. My advice is to download an episode or two each and see what you like from there.
Leave em all on the shelf and get Sakura Wars TV or Maison Ikkoku instead. Big Grin
I watched Sakura Wars TV. Wasn't really my style. It got anoying seeing them rehearsing for those plays. Maison Ikkoku?? Are you kidding me? I've had my preorder for that for like 2 months now. You don't need to sell me on MI!!!
Pages: 1 2