Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Does your horoscope influence your personality?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some people believe that depending what horoscope you were born under helps shape your personality? Some people say that's a load of shit. What do you think?
I never read any horoscopes or nothing... I dont like seeing other people reading it and have it effect their life.... "Oh i cant do this today because my horosope said this might happened today"

We are all in control of our own destiny ;p... well... unless we are all in the Matrix ;p
Well, there are many differant horoscopes depending on the culture. You have the generic Gemini, Leo, Cancer...etc. Then you have the Chinese Horoscope that are done by year.

Now there are certain attributes that a person of a particular sign are supposed to have. Such as "Leo's are out-going, can be ego-centric, playful people."

The reason I started this poll and thread was because I was watching a co-worker who just happened to be a Leo, completely embody what a Leo can be. Maybe it's just coincidence, but this is how she is and how a lot of people, born around that time of the year, are. I should know, I am one of them. (A playful Leo, that is)Big Grin
I think it does. Everything I read about Virgo/Roosters embodies almost entirely. I'm not talking about like a daily horoscope though. That says: "Today is a money making day for you dear Virgo. Beat as many people as you can with a shovel, and take thier wallets." Well if they said things like that I may be a little more inclined to follow them.Big Grin
Two things my dad taught me. First, for good or bad, if you beleive in something, it will work. Second thing was never point a gun at someone unless you can pull the trigger, but that's totally off topic.
And no, I don't believe that the stars are directing my life. I beleive that God may have a part in my life, but nothing like horoscope type stuff.
I would say Zodiac sign instead of Horoscope. The Virgo sign definitely fits here.Big Grin

Vinny, my dad taught me that same lesson.
i personally think that horoscopes are a load of shit, i usually read them in newtype but i dont really take heat of what they say.