Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so did you miss me?
Well you can guess what I voted.Wink
Looks like there is a mix, but I assume you kakoi, are glad to have your faithful One Piece Underling back ^_^.
OptimisticOx.. arent you mod on another board?
Animeniacs.com
When will I ever be a mod *shakes fist in the air*!
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
OptimisticOx.. arent you mod on another board?

Yeah, animeniacs, I posted around quite a bit and I guess Cashan(the owner) liked how I didnt spam like the rest of the people with high post counts so he asked me to be a mod and since I have never been aone before I decieded to give it a go. ^_^
So do you use your powers for evil?:mad: :eek:
I did once, when someone said something bad about me, I made them call me "great one" and kiss my feet instead of slap me ^_^
i noticed you were gone, probably because you post like a sick bastard when you are here
So what would that make me now? a healthy bastard? ^_^
You swing both ways now. American and Canadian Message Boards. Have you no shame? :p
Steve ment to say "we"
Of course I missed you. But I knew where you were, so i didn't really care all that much. I voted for the first choice to make you feel loved. The real question is: Did you miss any of us?
Does it matter you post you don't post .... All I care about is if your trying to be a mod in two places not a healthy decision
Pages: 1 2