Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are people reading?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
not quite anime related but without manga we wouldnt have anime so i think JJ will let this one pass. currently im starting GTO, which is damn great, half way through evangelion, looking for some old striker manga and waiting for more 3x3 eyes to come out in novel form. also gettin into one piece in shonen jump. what about you guys?
hmm, I am reading Ann Rice books and Dragon Lance series ;p those are funky... U guys should look into them Smile
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (and the rest of the storis following it). I recently bought the ultimate hitchhiker's guide. Plus I want to start on the wheel of time book 1 afterwards. Then I'll move on to Berserk.
Lets see what I have been reading. I'm currently reading One Piece, and random John Douglas books. I think that they even each other out.:p
I am currently reading a whole bunch of different manga titles. The lastest things I read was I''s vol 5 and Kenshin vol 3
I's is such a good title.Smile
WAiting for the new Harry Potter book I will be on absence for at least 2 hours when that book arrives...
Reading Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan and Game of Thrones by George....somebody and I am awaiting the arrival of the next installment of Harry Potter!! Unfortunately, no manga. I've looked at Beserk in Japanese...yeah, pretty pictures.
After a long reading lay-off - that was bad, I could actually feel my brain rusting over - I whizzed through Revelation Space, Chasm City and Redemption Ark by Alastair Reynolds; Altered Carbon by Richard Morgan; Voyage of the Jerle Shannara 1,2 and 3 by Terry Brooks; re-read three Terry Pratchett's and this morning finished off Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.

Quote:Plus I want to start on the wheel of time book 1 afterwards.

I've got Books 1-9, but stopped reading after Crown of Swords. The reason for this was that I'd read it was going to be a 10-part series, so I thought I'd wait till the books were all out and start reading the whole lot in go. Now I've found out that Jordan is not stopping at Book 10...

The only bonus for me, since I'm not reading them yet, is that with the proliferation of discount bookstores in the UK you can eventually pick up Wheel of Time hardbacks for around £2.

I haven't got any new manga, but re-read Ghost in the Shell again recently.
One day in the life of Ivan Denosovich
Hmm, other than Newtpe and Shonen Jump.. I'm reading the 2nd manga of the 2nd part of Card Captor Sakura.. I have Di Gi Charat Part 2 and Kodocha #6 and 7 as well..After that, well, I'll prolly buy some more manga. Wink
The Sporting News. :p
i actually meant manga or anime related stuff but hey if you wanna talk books thats cool, especially terry pratchett, that guy smokes some weird shit
I am very rarely reading manga, when I get something manga or anime related I read it right away since it takes so little time.
I read "Macbeth" again. I swear that story gets even better every time.Big Grin Since you were talking anime-wise I just recieved One Piece Animetion log book, and volumes 26 and 27. Now twenty-eight is out.:mad:
Pages: 1 2