Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] dmr456 (06.09.03)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

My List -

HK DVD:
> Love Hina "MI" Release (3 Dvds) *perfect condition; recently bought; seen once

R1 DVDs:
> Tenchi Universe Vol.#8 - "The Last Battle"

-----------------------------------------------
Want List -

HK DVDs:
> Anything good Smile

R1 DVDs:
> Anything good Smile

*sorry, no dvd-r's
I am intrested in trading for your sorcerous hunter dvds if they are still availble. Please take a look at my list and let know if there is anything you.

-Ryviux
Yes, it's still available. Unfortunately, most of the stuff on your list I own already. Let me now when you add more items later on.
Interested in your Sorcerer Hunters. please check my listBig Grin
Are you there?
I am also interested in your Sorcerer Hunters vol 2-4. Check My list for anything you might be interested.
-Sorcerer Hunters trade complete-

Now updated list (June 26, 2003)
Want to trade > Love Hina "MI" Release (3 Dvds)? if yes check my trade list. thanks
I own most of whats on your list already except "Robotech Macross Saga 6DVD (ADV) English Dubbed (Complete)." If you're still interested then let me know. Otherwise, let me know the next time you update.
Uhm fine by me but trade 6 dvds for 3 dvds isn't possible. especially 6 r1 for 3 hk. do you have something else to trade along with love hina?
At this point no, but i expect to update my list with new items later on.

-Thanks.
I'm interested in your Love Hina set by MI, anything on my list that looks appetizing?