Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Where did you guys hear about import-anime.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
from arcticnightfall
Hehe, I was here when it was baptised ^_~
And I knew JJ pre-Import-Anime from Arcticnightfall Smile
I discovered I-A through Animeniacs ingenious 'Compare Us' link.

Needless to say there was no comparison and they no longer have my custom Smile
l heard from a hooker off the street, not sure how she knew but she did.
A-N!

*Wonders how long IA was up before I started visiting*
Quote:l heard from a hooker off the street, not sure how she knew but she did.

Since when did the ladies of Millbay Road become interested in anime? heh :p
From the AN n00b guideWink
Yeah, I read it.
Schultz
Let's see I was playing Games in Schultz's room and he said hey sit down look and the rest is history... Almost a year now and all Kadena fire fighters get there HK anime from JJ...
I found out about you guys thru their site. (animeniacs) I was looking for hk dvd's one day, because after seeing them on ebay all the time I was finally curious! Well, got to thank it to them! Big Grin
well strangly enough it was at my grandmas house in NewYork about 3 years ago. I simply went to google and typed in "Import anime" just for the hell of it, well the first site was this one so I visted it. I spotted some rouruni kenshin at a record low price. I brought my older prother over to the computer and he quickley discuraged me. so I didnt come back for a while thinking it was no good. but then a few years later, I somehow remembered it, so I went back to google and typed in the same thing "Import-anime" sometime at the beggining of this year after I had already gotten bebop FX of of Ebay. I saw the same title and thought it couldnt be too bad. so I ordered trigun and got it and was stricken with awe. I thought if all the quality is as good as this than I have struck gold. but alas after purchasing the MI set of kenshin from another HK site I was not impressed. but then I started reading the reviews and I was buying like crazy and I joined the board. I learned of other sites such as animeniacs and animediscount from the forums and I have been buying ever since.Big Grin
Pages: 1 2