Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Looking for some feedback on Drop Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am just wondering if anyone will be interested in drop shipping for me.. what it is is this: I give you a cheaper rate per DVD, u sell a DVD at your own price on ebay or anywhere else and at your own shipping price aswell.... then U forward me payment for the DVD + shipping via paypal and I ship the DVD out for your customer and you keep the profit with only doing auction listings etc...

so say I give 9 dollars per DVD drop shipping rate.. aswell as 5 dollars shipping charge... U sell the DVD for like 14 dollars + 6 dollars shipping... u would forward me 14 dollars via paypal while keeping 6 out of 20 you received... (oh yea and the shipping will be flat rate from me) while u can charge your customer 1 dollar extra per additional items etc...

anyhow Please leave me some feedback if anyone would be interested in doing this, if so I will see about getting some features on the site implemented to acomidate it.
no one wants to make extra cash? ~_~... oh well.. I used to make 300 dollars a week this way before i started the site Tongue
It sounds good, but I have already told almost all my friends about this site. =)

Let me look into it and see what the DVDs are selling for on E-bay & Yahoo Auction. If there is potential to make money I might give it a try! Otherwise I'll just keep sending them straight to you.
well its not u reselling DVDs to your firends... its you selling DVDs on ebay for example to alot of people, anyways, I am tryign to get users feedback on the idea... if people like it I will order more DVDs that users would like to resell etc...
I like the idea. I'm really busy, making bagels (yes I have a cool profession), however and don't know when I could do it.
If you are still wanting to do this, I am totally interested! I'd do it in less than a heartbeat!
email me and I can give u more info