Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question about my Password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it every morning I go to sign onto the forum I have to get a new password?
maybe your forgot it? not sure.. but you shouldn't have to.. I haven't had to get a new password at all.. what browser are you using and your have cookies authorized? since the board keeps your info in a cookie if you set that option.
I don't know what's wrong with it, every other day I get up, connect to the internet, & try to logon using the password I changed it to, & every morning for the past 3 days it's told me that I'm using an incorrect password.
hum weird indeed..
do you have the option to store it in a cookie so its always there in your browser? and no other time does it ask yea?
I used to have it in cookies, but after it messed up the first time I didn't use cookies afterwards.
Save the password on your comp if you can. No worries about signing in for me. ~_^

Kid_of_Kage

Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Why is it every morning I go to sign onto the forum I have to get a new password?

I don't know ME, I'M having the same problem!

My password changed again, & this time my e-mail account at hotmail has been deleted, & this one didn't want to work at first.
I'd like to thank all those off you who wanted me back, & most of all those who worked to get me back.
hey, you mis-spelled messenger in your quotey thing and i'm drunk
Yeah, up till two days ago there was like 5 mistakes in it, but I'm to lazy to change it. Thanks for telling me though.