Import Anime Forums

Full Version: dont like new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry to say but i just dont like it, the last one was much nicer and pretty on the eye. plus ive been demoted, however this is rightfully so.
i think this one looks MUCH nicer.....

my only gripe, is that it seems to be pretty slow on doing certain things
people will get used to it... we working on improving the speed and actually u all should have noticed it by now... one main slow down at the moment is the bad links for singnatures and avatars due to them being stored in the old forum databses thingies etc etc.
It's pretty easy to get used to,i think this one looks nicer also like being able to change ranks anytime.
It took me a day to get use to, but now i'm fine with the new site. Only a couple of things i don't like, but i'll keep those to myself.
how about changing the title system back to the way it was, i thought it was better when there were ranks that people slowly moved up. this could also be linked with the amount of time people have been registered on the forum, now that would be excellent!
There is a ranking system its currently this
* Baka (Minimum Posts: 0)
* Semi-Baka (Minimum Posts: 50)
* Anti-Baka (Minimum Posts: 100)
* Otaku (Minimum Posts: 150)
* No Life but Anime (Minimum Posts: 250)
And i just changed it.. Now at 300 Posts user's can create there own custom titles..
but ive still got my custom title at only 172 posts
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
but ive still got my custom title at only 172 posts

That's because you got it before he changed it. I'm sure he could change it to "otaku" for you. But since you're grandfathered in, I wouldn't complain.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
That's because you got it before he changed it. I'm sure he could change it to "otaku" for you. But since you're grandfathered in, I wouldn't complain.

well said Vicious.. thats exactly right..
grandfathered in?????? thanks for letting me keep my custom title dude, i wasnt being rude i was just wondering whether you had actually changed it or not.