Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Need some input please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 or 2?

1:
2:
Or 3:
Definitely #1. Did you do those from scratch? I have a number of wallpapers done in the same fashion (characters on the right side with their name and usually some sort of quote or saying), of the bebop crew and the evangelion crew and one of Vash, and I use them almost exclusively. Are they your work?
Quote:Originally posted by Vance
Definitely #1. Did you do those from scratch? I have a number of wallpapers done in the same fashion (characters on the right side with their name and usually some sort of quote or saying), of the bebop crew and the evangelion crew and one of Vash, and I use them almost exclusively. Are they your work?

No they more than likely aren't. I have done wallpapers for awhile, but I usually don't put them up on sites, I just keep them for myself. I have done a few bebop ones and some trigun but the ones you have aren't mine.

Thanks for your input too! Smile
I have to agree with Vance , #1 is kick ass! I love Hellsing and Walter was, by far, my favorite.
If you want bad ass pictures of Walter for a wallpaper, go here:
http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~solid/