Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Easiest game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Personally i thought MGS2 was extremely easy.
For me the easiest game would have to go to GTA3 if you went thru the whole game straight it was pretty damn simple
GTA3 easy?
Ok, I guess it doesn't have the biggest challenge to work through the story line. I can do that in just a few hours. But getting 100% completed, that's a different story and part of the depth that has made it one of the best games ever created.

As for easy games, I'd have to say Devil May Cry is one of the easiest games I've ever played. Even on the hardest level it was pretty easy to walk through.

I'm sure there were bunches more of easy games that I've just put from my mind because they weren't worth the time to play. I like a good challenge to my games so those are the ones I like the most.
Omega Boost!!! You can actually hold the shoot button and never die!!! I AM NOT JOKING!!!!!
Omega Boost....... The one and only game I have returned.
Cannon Spike for Dreamcast. That game seemed kinda boring to me. At least Megaman was in it...
Mega Man 6 on NES was pretty easy! I can beat that game in like 2 hours on a bad day!!!
aladdin for the snes! man i could be that game everytime i played, using only my foot
My favorite game ever, which is the original Zelda on NES, I can beat in less than 4 hours! I can beat the Second quest to it in a little more than 4! That's pretty friggin fast! I love that game!
Elemental Gearbolt was too easy. But I must say it was a verygood game.
Elemental Gearbolt was too easy???
I still can't make it through the whole game without at least one continue.
Elementsl Gearbolt is only easy on two player even if it's two player it's still a pain in the ass

:o Then again, I was using a turbo controller...

But I still beat it on hard mode in one player mode. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I can beat it one player using a GunCon controller with one continue on the difficult setting. I've never tried it two player.
I still don't rate it amongst the easiest games I've ever played. It's certainly not the hardest though.

One game that I feel I should put in both the easiest and the hardest categories is Driver. I remember when it first came out and I tooled around in the easy mode to get the hang of it. I quickly found it boring and went straight to the hardest difficulty and managed to get to the final level without any restarts or continues. Then I spent three days trying to beat the stupid last level in the "flips-when-you-hit-it" limo that you have to drive. I can't think of any game that agravated me nearly as much as that one did.
Elemental Gearbolt now there is a game that pays for it self. HAve you tried to buy a used copy I can never find one. But I love that game you play it long enough enough and yopu become a god. Plus with it's 2 player and RPG qualities it was a hit. But let's face it the Anime cut scenes are unbeliveable.... hey does anyone know what is it's called in japanese. THat way I can get it while I'm here... He He...

Oh and easiest game for me was GTA3 just a great game. The game play is what made me enjoy it so much....
Pages: 1 2