Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Miss Cleo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many people think she can really read your future or whatever with tarot cards over the phone.
Wasn't she already proven a fake? I think she was arrested for fraud.
i don't think she can and i wouldn't doubt that she got arrested..i never see her advertisin on tv anymore..go figure. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hehe...I really miss those commercials. :lol:

"Call mah now, for your free psychic readin!" :mrgreen:
lol..they were quite entertaining! and i love the way she talked.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jamaican accent hehe
She was from Conneticut (sp?), I doubt she could read them over the phone. I think you have to be facing the person, or be in close viscinity with them to answer the question they want to know. I'm studying the tarot, but I'm not to the chapter on phone readings yet, in fact i don't think there is one. :roll: :wink: :roll:
i agree with Lonely Monkey..i thought about gettin into tarot cards but i haven't had the time..
Tarot cards are fun. Sometimes they are right on the money. Sometimes not.
Yep she did get arrested.

Miss Cleo, the psychic who didn't forsee being shut down by the goverment.
Amen, if she was real she shoulda seen it comin...
I don't know about her, but some of the phone people thingys like that work, & work well.Seeing as though tarot cards can be read across the net through e-mail it should be possilbe through the phone, but I think she was just a fake. As for the tarot, it's real, in my opinion anyways. I've asked my cards quite a few questions & most of which it was correct.
She couldn't have been arrested for fraud though. If you watch carefully everytime that ad came on, in small print it read "For Entertainment Purposes Only". If I call and she tells me something way bogus...I was just entertained. It's how they all get away with it.

Besides, over the phone Psycic stuff just doesn't make sence. Face to face with the use of Tarot cards is a about the only way, unless the person is strong enough not to need the cards.
Like all people I have visions, & acorrding to one of my friends I'm a born psion, but I'm not very good with psionics, but that could be due to the fact that when a psion uses a laraage amount of energy (over uses a large amount of energy*) it is harder for them to bulid it back up, & I haven't tried to bulid up energy that much since the day a glass jar exploded above my head right before hitting me Smile God loves me!

I believe is supernatural beings, & I drink blood, but in no way am I a vampire. Although normally I'm pale white, & rarely enter the sun (now I have a farmer's tan, & because I'm 1/3 Native American it takes me a long time to get rid of it.)

I have done some studies in witchcraft, & started my own Book of Shadows for fun, but lost the pages :S. I began to try & re-do the spells in it, but wasn't very good at recalling them.

I believe in Mind Over Matter, & the fact that which if enough (everyone) believe in something it will be real. Which may also give another Big Bang type theroy.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in, & worship God (& Bob's mother).

I ramble WAY to much. I must now go back to d/ling Manga.

Peace Out everyone.
Well, I'm glad to see you worship me somewhat. But other than that Miss Cleo was arrested for over-charging her "clients" for thier calls.
Pages: 1 2