Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Exam blues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cry

For the past week l had to finish a graphics project, completely redesign a website and now find l have an exam this Friday worth 50%....can it get any worseSad

The upside l guess is that l'm going to reward myself with a 2nd X-box once all this finishes
awwww..i feel for you dude...i didn't have to take exams this semester..i was exempt..but good luck to ya! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I already finished all of my exams for the semester a week and a half ago. I don't feel bad for anyone, considering I had to go through it all myself.
I already finished all of my exams for the semester a week and a half ago. I don't feel bad for anyone, considering I had to go through it all myself.
Gah l feel like death....
aww..it'll be ok one day..just remember it's all good! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Study Hard and good luck. I took a math final and was one of the few people to actually finish. It helps to pay attention.

You'll do fine Yakumo. It's a matter of discipline. If you payed attention you're all set. ^0^
yeah and if you didn't pay attention..you're royaly screwed! nah..i'm jokin..just do as Steve says and study HARD!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And if you didnt study there's always the classic way out with the cheat sheet.
oh yeah..don't rule that one out! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Well here's the website, l did the graphics blame the content on the rest of my group

www.dancourse.co.uk
now thats one funky site!
yakumo, why a 2nd xbox?
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
[b]yakumo, why a 2nd xbox? [/B]

Hi, no its my 1st time, kind of nervousTongue
hehe make sure to get it modding with 120gig hd Smile
Pages: 1 2