Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sailor Moon Animation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this doesn't have to do with HK DVDs but...did anyone else notice that the Japanese Sailor Moon had horrible animation. The english version must have been cleaned up because it looked much nicer.
I have to admit Sailor Moon is pretty bad. Then again it wasn't made for my age group or gender.
Umm I love Sailor Moon and Im not the biggest fan of DBZ...291 eps for what....
Quote:Originally posted by "Rei1781"

Umm I love Sailor Moon and Im not the biggest fan of DBZ...291 eps for what....

well 30 episodes for actual true fighting.. another 30 episode for warm up fighting and 231 well for just them talking about getting ready for a fight.. ;o) Don't get me wrong i love Dbz.. but they stretched it out way too much.. at least GT is only 64 episodes..
I enjoy both Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon has cute girls with a decent plot line, with a recurring theme of reincarnation. Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z lives out my manly urges to destroy stuff. It's also pretty funny.
I like both Sailor Moon and DBZ, one for entertainment, DBZ had some pretty amusing moments for me- Sailor Moon was just pretty and super cute in my opinion. Are they animes that involve my intellectual interest? not so much, and there's a lot wasted on the 200+ episodes because of battle or monster-of-the-day episode plots, I think they do an okay job of character development, but given the number of episodes I think they could do far better. Objectively speaking they aren't the best animes out there, but they have a place in my heart anyhow.
Yeah that's true. But I don't expect much from them. If you were 8 these shows would be incredible. It's all about target audience. Hopefully when I'm 64 they'll have anime for my audience.[/siz]