Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Amusement Parks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just came back from Kings Dominion in VA. I wasted $12 trying to win a stupid stuffed dragon that I didn't even want. Anyways, I was just wondering what theme parks you guys have been to and what you think is the best one out of those.
not many, but I dont really see the reason to fear them, so ummm... yeah...
Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio is THE BEST AMUSEMENT PARK EVER!!!!!!!
i'm not to fond of roller coasters.
How about Sesame Place, that place is scary as shit.
Six Flags Springfield, MA. Holy shit the Superman is amazing.
They actually have a Superman and a Batman ride at the Six Flags over here. I haven't been there in a while. I wonder if it's the same Superman ride that you have Steve?
The best experience I would have to say is when I went to universial studios a few years back.

there was a new section of the park(I forget what it was but it had new sections alot to deal with comics and stuff) well anyway, the coasters were good, not great but you could have a good time. but the best part was that since it was just opening(in fact it hadn't opened it was just a preview or some shit like that) there were virtually no lines what so ever, I road The Hulk about 15 times in a row in an hour. the only reason it took even that long was because it took so long to run up and down where there would normally be lines. after the second day going however, I actually was tired of riding the rides because I had done so without the hassle of waiting in line. nothing has come close since.
i've never been to any of those places in which you all speak of..the only place i have been with roller coasters is Wild Adventures and the coasters there are babies compared to the ones ya'll speak of! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Well, I've been to Universal Studios (both sections), Bush Gardens, Sea World, Disney World (4 of the 5 sections), Wild Adventures, a couple water parks, and Six Flags over Georgia. I get around a lot for some reason. But the best so far has been Universal... I love the Hulk, I've riden it like 50 times i think.
King's Island baby... in Datyon Ohio... If you haven't rode the Beast you don't know the thrill a wooden roller coaster gives you... Plus Days of Thunder has a bitchen ride too... :twisted:
I've been to both King's Island and Cedar Point and Cedar Point is by far the best place to go...including the Raptor.
well since the only place i have been to with coasters is Wild Adventures..my favorite coaster there is the Cheetah...go figure!
The Cheetah is fun... but I love the wooden coaster at Bush Gardens, though I can't remember the name, it was really fun.
At fast speed I pass out, not good.
Pages: 1 2 3