Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best Anime Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Take your pick!
I think the best anime fighting game ever was gundam battle assault for the Playstation.
I'd have to go with one piece but I have only played it in the store... But we will see after DBZ on the Gamecube...
Gundam Battle Assault 2 for PSX. I haven't played the first one yet.

I would like to try out that Naruto game.
I would also want to try out the naruto game it looked really cool.
I voted for One Piece. It is the best game on that list. The Ranma psx game is one of the worst games I have ever played, and I own the damn thing. I would put the Guilty Gear games on there (although they aren't quite anime they are damn close).
I would say they all suck...I don't think there has ever been a good game based on an anime.
One Piece Treasure Battle is awesome.
DBZ Budouki is the best game there. If you live in Japan or Europe that is! The Europe version of Budouki was in japanese!
Gundam Battle Assault 2. I loved the Wing Gundam Zero Perfect Grade. Its my favorite

out of all the gundams. The angel wings are an especially nice touch. The only thing that

would be able to beat it would be Zinv with the Lighthawk Wings from Dual Parallel

Trouble. now that would be a good fight.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Gundam Battle Assault 2. I loved the Wing Gundam Zero Perfect Grade. Its my favorite

out of all the gundams. The angel wings are an especially nice touch. The only thing that

would be able to beat it would be Zinv with the Lighthawk Wings from Dual Parallel

Trouble. now that would be a good fight.

I agree.

Battle Assult was excellent, and the only one I like up there is Budakai. never even heard of half of them.
Inu Yasha: A Fudel Fary Tale -- ok so i never played it but it looks cool
I've been playing Naruto 2: Narultimate Hero lately and it absolutely rocks the socks off every other anime based game I've laid my hands on. The graphics totally capture the feel and it seems that the story has some depth as well (can't be totally sure on this count as I don't read or speak Japanese).
Best of all, it's more than just a straight out fighting game. I hope the translation that makes it here doesn't get screwed up.
A tie between Hajime no Ippo 2 Victorious Roads and The Ashita no Joe version to Punchmania.

As for a translation of Narutimate Hero 2, my brother actually posted one for GameFaqs on the story mode
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/..._trans.txt
I am pretty sure this game came before the anime did but I am particle to the old side scroll arcade fighters but the guy who has the wolf with him from the Samuai Showdown games I can't think of the name off the top of my head. The other worth mentioning was any of the vampires in the Darkstalkers titles.
Pages: 1 2