Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Matrix Reloaded - TODAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so I am off to go see the movie at 10am showing today...

see you all on the other side!!!..
Bah rar grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i won't be able to see it for like a month or so.. Only thing i hate about being overseas..
U got high speed now ;P download it... it bet its already on the net Smile
i will not download and watch this from a screener one.. That would just ruin it all the way..
True Smile so patience is a pre requisite for being stationed in Japan hehe
I'm not sure if I will see it or not. I didn't think the first one was that hot, and this looks to be more of the same. :|
I saw it last night. It wasn't a bad show, but it had some very serious flaws.
yeah, I wanted to see the first showing but that was a no go, so I am going to ask my friend if he would like to go with me today since I dont think he went either.
the movie was great, it had alot of talking but still enjoyable ^_^

playing Enter the Matrix right now... major ass kicking Smile
Heh, i'm playing that too JJ. I'm playing as Ghost ATM. Man, that level where the agent attacks you from in the helicopter when you're inside the tower is ROCK! :evil:

The game is just so cool and stylish though. I mean, I can never get enough of running along walls guns blazing in slo-mo and then cartwheeling off the wall, change weapons, and then landing and taking them on hand-to-hand and using their own weapons against em' :mrgreen: .

It's pure adrenaline entertainment no doubt, but boy, is it good!
heh yea expect i am doing it all with Naobi Smile did u try running towards the wall in "focus" thats so sweet when there is a window with guards there... she runs runs on the wall flips back and all never letting go of the trigger ^_^
Saw it last night for free, and this morning not for free. I thought it was OK. Needed more guns and less kung fu.
The reason I saw it againt his morning beause I wanted to see Morpheus flip that car again and shoot it's underside with his Glock 18c. That was the shit.
I'm going to see it tonight.
Any movie with Hikaru Utada in it is good in my books.
Sounds like the movie is good but I am damn glad the 3rd one will be in the theaters come November... Because I hear this one leaves you wanting a lot more like the end of "Fellowship of the Ring"
It was a fun movie! Saw it when it came out by luck. Most of it was in slow motion with cameras panning around haha. The effects were really good... maybe plot could've been a bit better. It's definitely action packed though, but the end leaves you hanging nicely. :o

----------------
Oliver
Pages: 1 2