Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Love Hina TV FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened to episode 25? Is it important enough where I should skip it and buy the R1s?
No, not at all. If you want it it is an extra on the Christmas Special DVD anyway and not part of the regular TV series (that's why it wasn't included, and episode 24 really feels like the end, especially the credit sequence being different and all.)

The FX set is awesome, and if you just HAVE to see episode 25 pick up just the R1 Christmas special =)
Thanks Vance. I'll go with that then. Thank you, now I know what I'm getting for my B-Day.
Its a fun little episode and while it doesn't have much to do with the main story line so do half the episodes of Love Hina.

It was released as an OVA in Japan and corresponds to volume 9 of the manga
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Its a fun little episode and while it doesn't have much to do with the main story line so do half the episodes of Love Hina.

It was released as an OVA in Japan and corresponds to volume 9 of the manga

Specifically which episode is it? Could you give me a brief plot summary of the episode. Because I've seen all of them, and I'm trying to figure out what's missing from the FX set.
I believe it has to do with Motoko's past and inheritance, or something of the like. Like matthew said, it's just another filler episode. It isn't bad at all, but it doesn't have anything to do with the main plot arc of Naru and Keitaro, which makes it feel out of place after 23 and 24. Imagine the end of Cowboy Bebop, and then stick Heavy Metal Queen on at the end as a last episode.