Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question for the J Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When/How did you and Schultz get together? I remember in the What you look like thread, even Schultz didn't know your appearance. ^0^
We met at this gay bar and were really drunk... thats why we dont remember how we look.....

heh kidding if u didnt get that,

met him online like 2 years ago, started anime ftp and he was first user that helped me set it up etc etc etc so anyhow we kept in touch... he was the one that sent me my first HD dvd sets ^_^ Initial D Part 1 and 2

and the rest as they say is history
Sweet deal. Where was the gay bar? hahahahahha just kidding. Awesome, you guys go together like Peanut Butter and Chocolate (in a totally straight way), like John Stockton and Karl Malone, like Pork Chops and Whip Cream (joke from the Critic).
yea funny what a simple little post onto a news groups does.. And parn its almost been 3.. I Have been here in japan 2 years on June! ;o) man does time fly.
damn yea... time does fly ~_~ making me feel old heheh
Man the way the world turns... I have only know Parn for about 6 months and he cracks on me like I am his little brother... and let's not talk about how dumb I feel when Schultz sit's at my comp and fixes my promblem in 2 minutes... but I digress hey Steve how did we meet...? andd I need you address again so i can send you your shipment of... Japanese man stuff..he He
We met on some whacked out thread, but before that we met in the Supermarket. I was that guy you bitch slapped because you thought I was trying to take your jar of mayonaise.

Holy shit I keep forgetting to get that paypal your way my friend. Unfortunately I don't have it but my brother will be home this Wednesday and I'm sure he can take care of it. ^_^
Not a problem I really don't want your payment just yet I lost your mailling addy and need it to send you your kewl new stuff...

Oh and the mayo thing it was Mircle Whip... anit no Mayo in this house
It seems like it was a couple of days ago since I joined this forum. Time does fly you guys. :| :|
Morg, did you get time to pick up my Ryoga umbrella yet? Just checking since you're getting ready to mail stuff out.
Yeah regular mayoniase is pretty chunky. The whip is pretty damn good with Turkey.
You got that right Steve on Ham and swiss it is even better.

Vicious, I got you mbrella waiting till pay day to ship it though so PM your mailling address