Import Anime Forums

Full Version: People's worst video game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What's your worst videogame.Mine would have to be space invaders.
I have a tie between the two worst games on the planet: Resident Evil Survivor, and Steel Harbringer. Two worst games ever hands down. Confusedweatdrop:
What system was Steel Harbringer for?
PSX I believe... Although I could be wrong.
Mario is missing for the NES has to be the worst game in existance. you just go around the streets with nothing to do, worst game.. ever!
Speaking of Mario is Missing did anyone ever find that son of a bitch.
Power Shovel. Nuff said. :evil:
Resident Evil Gaiden...total discrace to all RE's. Urban Champion for NES was also a joke, and still continues to be with the E-reader. Tongue
king field.......nasty
Here hao about half of the PSOne's library so many crappy games came out it was hard to keep track... But for me the worst of all time Emmit Smith Football... Uck that game still makes me cringe... Oh and I feel like FF mystic quest (even though I enjoyed it) is the biggest disappoint in RPG's
I didn't know that I could use magic in FF mystic quest and got all the way to the end and almost beat it. Then my friend came to my house and said: "Use ice on this guy" and I said "Ice, What are you talking about?". :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Steel Harbringer was the Harbringer for all things shit on the playstation. Confusedweatdrop:
gunner7500, your right kings field blows but come on let's look at the monster on the X-box the one that comes with a 52 button controller... I found out they are only makingone more game for that thing 120 bucks for that give me a break...
I am not sure about the worst game i own, maybe DRAGON RAGE (an off brand game for PS2) It has really cheap graphics and no storyline whatsoever!!
i've got lots.... some of which REALLy piss people off....

here's the ones that come to mind:

Beyond the Beyond - BEYOND BAD!
legend of mana - BEYOND boring
metroid prime - most overhyped crap EVER! (this is the one that pisses people off)
state of emergency - WORST! GAME! EVER!

i've got loads more... but i'll stop with those :p
The only thing bad about state of emergency is its way to easy.
Pages: 1 2 3