Import Anime Forums

Full Version: To the Macross Fans Out There
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife surprised me yesterday with an early birthday present.. She bought me Mari Iijima Sings Lynn Minmay from animenation. =) It's an excellent CD and I hightly recommend it to any fan of Macross and/or Mari. Its's got new versions of Angel Pains, Ai Wa Nagareru, 0-G Love, Cinderella, My Boyfriend is a Pilot, Do You Remember Love?, and Why. Not to mention the CD insert has some nice pix from Macross and a cute photo of Mari. =)
I only own the Americanized Robotech. I have been wanting to try out Macross, but I dont know where to start. happy birthday all the same :mrgreen:
Nice. :wink:
Only one place to start, man. =) Macross animeigo R1's. It's all that's out there.. There have been some HK r1 rip rumors, but that's all they are, and since it's animeigo I'll believe it when I see it. there are *no* animeigo rips to my knowledge. As for me, I'm gonna buy the R1's as soon as I get the dough. =)
I gotta concur with Shibo dude. Sounds like Ox, you took the route I did, from Robotech to Macross. Start with the AnimEigo Macross release and then go on to the FX Boot of DYRL and then Macross Plus and Macross 7. Macross II is a bit of a dud but still worth watching, if only just to be a completist Smile

And well, Macross Zero.... Makes sure you watch this ASAP!
Yup, I' give animeigo's Macross my full recomendaton...and the others you can get by R1 or hk's...haven't seen Macross 7, and have it on my go get list Smile