Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Excel Saga ADV -> FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somebody tell the people at FX to rip the ADV Excel Saga (When it all gets released). I hear it has very good subs and they translate the on-screen text! I heard their dub sucks tho (as usual *cough*Those who hunt elves*cough*). Need good Excel Saga release ARG!
I have the first Excel Saga DVD and it is excellent! I got it from BestBuy for 15.99! Not a bad price.

Anyways, the subitles are great and the on screen text is translated. There are even 'notes' that you can turn on/off. These 'notes' explain alot of things for people who are not familiar with Japanese Pop culture or Jap culture in general.

I choose to watch it with the original Japanese audio, but the Dub is not as bad as most people say.
Those bastards at Betsbuy only brought in sooo few copies. I've been goin there for the last few days but no luck.
My store has about 15 copies in-stock. Wink

Ask them if they can do a store transfer for you. Don't miss out on the cheap price!!