Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I have comment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, now I don't want to start a great war or anything but, there's one thing that will slowly pick away at me if I don't say anything.
This is the General Babble section, now I know we get ut of hand, but hell, that's what makes us post sluts. And now of all times people aren't happy with us because Love Sucks got out of hand, not to say that even I didn't find it annoying, but still. Read under the word General Babble next time before you click on it. It does not say "A Place for Pople With A Brain to Talk About Non-Anime Things." It says "Where the post sluts run wild!!" So even though I find some of the things that go on in some of the threads here slightly annoying, I don't have any room to complain, because according to the sub-heading this place was made for junk like that.

And I also figure half of you won't read this seeing as though I'm thought of as being kinda of bothersom myself, but anywho. I have spanish homework to do...
No, I think it's the fact that every thread on here seemed to quickly become irrelivant to everyone but you and your one friend who were posint in it. That's what AIM is for. If not AIM, then Private Messages. Nothing seemed interesting in any of the posts, yet they took up half of GB, which caused a lot of people to just not bother reading this part of the forum.

That's just my two cents, anyhow.
ok, & I thank youfor your opintion *bows*
By the way, I wasn't trying to be rude if it came off that way. I was just being serious as you asked.
Well at least there hasn't been much topic hijacking in the anime discussion.

I don't mind a thread going off topic but it gets annoying when 2 people have a conversation in a thread. All of the sudden a thread grows about 5 pages in an hour and it was just two people posting. As Suzakuseikun said, you can PM each other or use a chat program like AIM
I think if a topic is going somewhere then don't hijack it.
At least you made a seperate thread for you and your frineds in it.
Yea Batz it's just that the Love Sucks thread had real promise and these threads while it is about the posting sluts is more about giving you view on something everyone can give a word or two on. When I came back to the Love Sucks thread and saw the words inside joke... it was a big turn off.

I like having you around but got to at least keep the posting open so any one can come in and by only going one page back could figure out what the topic has mutated into and then say thier view... that's all i have to say about that...
I agree with the above comments. A few topics going crazy is fine, but when it is every one it gets very annoying. Confusedweatdrop:
I agree with all you guys, was just checking to make sure we're all still cool.
Ummm... I've only been around for a month or so but these disscusions really do take a turn for the worse, or different at times. The Love Sucks thread tho was not my doind this time. Not to be rude or anything, but Angledust really did kinda get out of hand by not just pm'ing Batz. Alright i've said my peace... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lonely_Monkey, u seams like u know these people in Real life?

tell him to stop feeling sorry for himself, life goes on.
Actually I know Batz and a few others in real life. If there is a real life away from the computer. NO I really don't spend much time on the computer anymore. Ummm...but yeah I know him he needs some help, but he's my buddy Big Grin
Joe are we forgetting I'm the one whose suppoed to help Lonely_Monkey with her life, which I'm not very good at it, but I try.