Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ottawa Senators Moving to Round 3!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone see the past 2 games against Flyers? hehe got raped with 5 goals each game!

Can u smell the stanley cup? ;P
The Devils won't be easy to beat, that team has plenty of playoff experince and I'd rather have Brodeur than Lalime anyday

The Mighty Ducks has advance to the conference finals and they beat Detroit and Dallas to get there. I still don't believe it. I mean its the Mighty Ducks for Christ sakes
Devils lost just about every game against Ottawa in the regular season... all experts saying that Ottawa will take em easy....

and yea Might Ducks... wtf? they are only a good team in movies hehe

would be interesting to see Canucks vs Ottawa though.
Well it looks like Vancouver is gonna lose to Minnesota today, its 2-0 for Minnesota now in the 3rd period

I wanna see the Ducks use the flying V :lol:

JJ, you should know that the regular season don't mean nothing, look at how Ottawa has always been succesful in the regular seasons the past few years but stank it up during the playoffs except for this year. New Jersey is a proven playoff team and with the way Brodeur is playing, their going to be tough to beat but I'll be cheering the Sens on
Yea but this year is different ;P they are actually kicking ass this season... so I have my hopes up Smile

Sucks, Canucks gonna loose from a 3-1 series lead.... much like Sens lost to Toronoto with 3-2 series lead last year? or year before.
Well the Avs lost to the Wild after they had taken a 3-1 series lead also. Can you imagine a conference final with the Wild and the Ducks? I wonder what were the odds of that happening in the beginning of the season
hehe I bet alot of people in vegas pulling their hair out with their bets... i think the only NHL team thats consistant with odds is ottawa Smile