Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Get your own Chinese name here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks,

I know I've been quiet lately.
Just lurking mostly... not much to say these days.
I thought people here might enjoy this though.
Get your very own Chinese name at http://www.mandarintools.com/chinesename.html

I am Sun Zhi Shu and I have brought this wisdom to you.
Now face my "twelve stances of the heavens" and tremble in fear!
What the fuck? I put in my real chinese name and it gave me a completely different one
It does it randomly
Hey Zagatto. What's going? Is the wife holding you back?
bi rong nai=the one with the log dick.
Nah... just not been talkative lately (actually been talking with the Stikfas crowd a bit).

I haven't been getting to see much new anime and this board just reminds me of all the great stuff I'm missing.
The site is seriously growing though.
And I do chat with Rei from time to time on MSN.

As for the random name thing. I think only parts of it are random. It does seem to follow a sort of pattern to the names if you pay attention.

I'll try to post more often so I don't have to pack it all in one topic at a time.
What's up, I'm Kong Mu Shun.
Huh, I am Ao Mu Tian

The one who longs for tranquility.

Dope.
Well my American name came out with Ran De Fu easy to remeber... My Japanese name came out Shi Kai Tian... Well at least they both sound cool...
Zhou Kai heng

I was born in the year of the rabbit, bow down :mrgreen:
Hu Fu Rui???? OK, Hu would be the 1st 2 letters of my last name. Fu is derived from my first name, since my name starts with an F. And I have no idea where it got Rui from.

By the way, here's a link to the FAQ that tells you why you keep getting different names. http://www.mandarintools.com/faq.html#namer
Other names I've gotten so far are Hong Fu Rui, Han Fu Rui, and Huang Fu Rui. So it is consistent in some aspects.

Am I bored or what? I typed in Hong Kong Phooey and got Bi Hao Nu???
Kong Shi han
niu zhi rong
COOL
Ma Ping Lei

lets be perfectly honest, thats just dodgy as fuck!