Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Official Import-Anime Chat Saturday, May 10 at 6 PM EST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo guys. =)

Yepyep, same bat time, same bat channel as the last few chats have been. =) Free stuff, good conversation, and many of your favorite I-A celebrities will be on hand! Wink Come one, come all! The info on how to log in can be found at the first chat thread found here:

http://www.import-anime.com/phpbb2/viewt...2305#22305

Hope to see you all there! I'll be your host for the evening's festivities. :mrgreen:
Thanks Shibo. I thought it was supposed to be a weekly thing, but then I hadn't seen anything for the one this past weekend. Plus sometimes you do it on Saturday and sometimes on Sunday. Oh well. Now I know, and knowing's half the battle.
This is a long shot, but is there any chance we could hold it in a private yahoo chat room, since l can join them. Like l said long shot, no worries if u can't
Doubt it. It'd be 3409320928509284 times harder to run that way.
I wouldnt mind, but not everyone has yahoo messanger. and most who dont dont want to bother downloading it, it would be more realistic to do it in an aol chat room if anything.
Aw, there isn't one on the 10th? :twisted:
Except for those of us with broadband internet, we don't bother with AOL. And AIM chats are terrible. IRC is how it's set, and more than likely is going to stay. Wehave an established channel in there now as it is, it needs the use.

By the way, Yahoo Messenger is a resource hog.
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Doubt it. It'd be 3409320928509284 times harder to run that way.

How'd you come up with that number? :roll: I'm surprised that noone picked up on my GI Joe reference in my last post. Oh well.
Erm, yeah. There'll be a chat on the 10th too but I can't figure out what week I'm in, apparently, so I said the 17th. Well, there'll be on on the 17th anyway.. Welp, hopefully people will read the replies and figure it out. otherwise, it'll be more prizes for those who read the posts. My bad. Wink And the yahoo thing ain't happening, sorry Yakumo! Wink
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

Oh well. Now I know, and knowing's half the battle.

I picked up on it. We had a flame thread a while back about GI Joe. The late Zagatto hated it while I was obsessed. It's how I spent the young years of my life. The GI Joe movie is incredible. I own it on VHS and am going to pick up the DVD. Can't wait for the TV series to do the same. YO JOE!!!! ^_^
You need the DVD. It has the public service announcements. One of the best things about the show. Oh I have a JOE related question that needs to be answered. In the PSA with Deep Six, it shows children ready to go swimming in a thunder storm. Right when they are about to enter the water Deep Six comes out, and says that you shouldn't swim during a thunder storm. So why in the hell was he there? Shouldn't he be following his own advice?
He's a professional. But you shouldn't try that at home. :roll:
My only guess would be that he is lightning proof. It sounds like an a american guess to me. :mrgreen:
Never mind, l try and get past the Uni firewall, any suggestions?
get cable :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2