Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Latest Official Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering, is Chat #4 today (Sunday) or was it yesterday (Saturday) and I missed it?

I wasn't sure to post this here or in General Discussion, so any mod, feel free to move it.
Bah now i'm at Uni, l can't use IRC. Since the pcs block any outgoing connections via their firewall
I didn't see anything on the main page... are they every weekend, then? I really need to start coming to these.
check the main page again.. it was yesturday at 6pm EST... was a low turn out.. but guess thats good for people that paid attention and had better chances to win ;p
I noticed it this morning. Damn!! JJ, you need to give us more advanced notice than just one day. Or perhaps you could list it somewhere in the forums since I just skim over the main page and usually miss that stuff. You can use this thread from now own if you like to announce when they are going to be. But like Buckets asked, is this going to be every weekend? That way, I'll know to expect it from now on if it is.
I Think i said it was gonna be every weekend on a few occations
yeah, I think that most people didnt understand that it was every week at the same time, since for the previous chats there was a new sticky made :mrgreen:
Yeah, the turnout was low, too bad I already owned everything that given away in the official chat
Did shady win another VHD Bloodlust? Heh
I couldn't make it. Which blows. I will be at the next one most definitely be at the next one. Confusedweatdrop:
Yep, chat was saturday. Sorry to all who wanted to chat and missed the announcement. Sorry also to the loot whores that missed the chance for freebies. :mrgreen: Will post a message now about next week's chat, which coincidentally is the same time as the last 3 have been, 3 weeks in a row. =P