Import Anime Forums

Full Version: MORE CG work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, for those who don't know, I do a lot of manga coloring. This right here is the work of me being bored in Keyboarding at school. I'm in love with Lodoss.

[Image: Deedlit%20quick%20color2.jpg]

Deedlit is one sexy elf chick.
Deedlit will whip your tail too! Good Coloring Suza-san!
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to stay in the lines. :mrgreen:

What's keyboarding class?

and I've wanted to ask for a while, what is your sig from?

Thanks man. :mrgreen:
niceness, I like the shading under the hair and the blushing on the nose and cheeks :mrgreen:
Steve: My sig is from Chobits, the colored manga sections. And Keyboarding is some blow-off class I took. You have to be able to type 35 words per minute to pass the class. I -AVERAGE- 75 to 85 words per minute.

Dark & Ox: Thanks!
very nice, and now I know where your sig is from. :mrgreen: Keyboarding is good for a laugh.
yeah, I knew it looked familiar, I just wasnt used to seeing hideki in color :mrgreen:
Great work Suzakuseikun, I really need to spend some quality time with my photoshop and a how to book... but the riggers of an actors life must come first... Oh did I tell you guys I got a part in a Japanese play... If I didn't now I have... Confusedweatdrop:
being an american? Or speaking japanese? You Gaijin dog you. :mrgreen:
Both I have most of my lines in english but give me a day or two and I''ll post the lines I speak in Japanese
in a new thread
Nice.
Man, for some reason I thought about the scene in Wayne's World, in which Wayne fights Kasandra's father. Go figure. :wink:
yeah, and in my math book, there is a lesson with an example from waines world, but I forget what it is, and how it relates to what ever it was I was supposed to be learing :mrgreen:
Wayne has that effect. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2